follow it's just me... on Pinterest.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 17, 2011

.don't be scared.



.COME ON IN.

.DON'T BE SCARED.

Friday night our home was host to a ~Very Frightful, Birthday Bash.

Lots of family, and a few       unfortunate second graders where in attendance. 

Here is a glimpse into the "spooktacular" evening through the eyes of our "guests".
.W.E.L.C.O.M.E.
















The party was tons of fun.  Great costumes, Creepy treats, and lots of laughs.

Have a great week!   

I encourage any questions or comments to be left in the comment section below this post. Comments, suggestions, and feedback are greatly appreciated, and so fun to get too! Thanks for taking the time.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! It feels like I was invited, lol. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I encourage any questions or comments to be left here. Comments, suggestions, and feedback are greatly appreciated, and so fun to get too! Thanks for taking the time.